Coastal area homes and properties at Orange County, CA
What questions would you as buyer ask about the buying or selling process?
- How is the price to be determined?
- What’s the relation of the price to home sales?
- What are the Skills and Reputation of the REALTOR?
- General record of sales
- How to negotiate sales prices
- Marketing strategies
- Customer needs
- Home searches
- How many buyers are in the market
- How to deal with numerous offers and present them to seller
- Why this REALTOR agent is better than competition
- Agent references with contact information
- Read each document first prior to signing
- What documents are provided ahead of time?
- What are the real estate broker charges?
- What are agent and broker guarantees?
- Consistent service
- Policy for cancellation
- Who guides you through the buying process?
Finding homes for sale can be fun and interesting. We recommend you choose a REALTOR agent who will give you the best services. You as the customer should be given an honest approach that should in time find you the home that you want and need.
Orange County is a great place to live and where it’s almost all the time like “Walking on Sunshine”.
Please contact us with your questions about Orange County CA homes and real estate, and we are here to help.
“Providing best representation and customer service experience for sellers, buyers and investors at Orange County, California.”
By Harrison and Christi Long, Professional real estate representatives, REALTORs®
949-701-2515 – Harrison by Cell or text – Real estate broker CALBRE #01410855
ExploreProperties@gmail.com – email
949-212-5427 – Christi by cell or text – CALBRE #01438859
HomeSmart Evergreen Realty, 9901 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92618