East Costa Mesa homeowners and residents cherish their neighborhoods, with flat and wide streets, friendly neighbors, single level homes, good access to public parks and recreational areas, and located close to good public schools.
- 16 East Costa Mesa homes were sold so far from August 1 to August 28, 2014 – with average sold price of $825,593 – and average time on market of 76 days for those sold homes.
- 17 East Costa Mesa homes were sold during same time last year 2013 from August 1 to August 28, 2013 – with average sold price of $798,115 – and average time on market of 53 days for those sold homes.
- So East Costa Mesa home selling is a little slower this year in August, and selling numbers are otherwise about the same as last year 2013.
149 East Costa Mesa homes have sold so far this year – from January 1 to August 28, 2014.
Average sold price of $870,366, and average time on market of 65 days for those sold homes.
- East Costa Mesa has now has 68 homes listed for sale – with average list price of $922,726.
- 18.6 East Costa Mesa homes are being sold on average each month this year.
- So it will take 3.65 months to theoretically sell all homes now on the market at current pace of selling.
- This market still favors sellers, but it has been moderating in favor of buyers who now have more choices.
By Harrison K. Long – Source of some information is CRMLS and is for listings and sales by all agents and brokers.
Contact us with questions about East Costa Mesa homes and about listing and sale of your home at Orange County CA. ~ Professional REALTOR® agent representation and help for home and property owners, private trust estate representatives, estate administrators, executors and heirs, probate and trust attorneys, estate planners, income tax professionals, public guardians, fiduciaries, investor group managers, bankers, and individuals, with listing and sale of properties at East Costa Mesa and Orange County CA.